The Greater Charlotte Swim League is a member group of pools in the Charlotte area that provides summer swimming competition for children in a friendly and nurturing environment. The League is administered by a five member board of directors. Member pools are divided into divisions based on their relative competitiveness. Teams will participate in 5 or 6 dual-team meets per summer, as well as a divisional All Star meet at the conclusion of the season. The league is recreational in nature and we support our guiding principal of “Let the Kids Swim.”
Pools are considered for admission into the league on an individual basis. The primary consideration is whether the club is a good fit for the league. Factors evaluated are location, size of swim team and ability to adhere to the league bylaws. Inquiries regarding the league should be addressed to the league President, Angela WIlson at email@example.com.
There are no events at this time.
- Nation’s Capital Swim Club Claims No. 1 Spot in USA Swimming Club Excellence Rankings for Seventh Straight Year
- 2021 Club Excellence Results
- Olympian Cullen Jones Joins USA Swimming Foundation Board of Directors
- 2021 USA Swimming Foundation Learn-to-Swim Grant Applications Now Available to Swim Lesson Providers
- USA Swimming and Phillips 66 Kick Off National Learn to Swim Campaign