The Greater Charlotte Swim League is a member group of pools in the Charlotte area that provides summer swimming competition for children in a friendly and nurturing environment. The League is administered by a five member board of directors. Member pools are divided into divisions based on their relative competitiveness. Teams will participate in 5 or 6 dual-team meets per summer, as well as a divisional All Star meet at the conclusion of the season. The league is recreational in nature and we support our guiding principal of “Let the Kids Swim.”
Pools are considered for admission into the league on an individual basis. The primary consideration is whether the club is a good fit for the league. Factors evaluated are location, size of swim team and ability to adhere to the league bylaws. Inquiries regarding the league should be addressed to the league President, Angela WIlson at email@example.com.
There are no events at this time.
- 1956 Olympic Coach, Stan Tinkham, Passes at 87
- Team USA Offers Resources for Parents of Youth Athletes
- 2019 Board of Directors Call for Nominations
- Natalie Coughlin Shares her Recipe for Breakfast Fried Rice
- USA Swimming Foundation Awards $507,461 in the First Round of 2019 Grant Funding for Make a Splash Local Partners