The Greater Charlotte Swim League is a member group of pools in the Charlotte area that provides summer swimming competition for children in a friendly and nurturing environment. The League is administered by a five member board of directors. Member pools are divided into divisions based on their relative competitiveness. Teams will participate in 5 or 6 dual-team meets per summer, as well as a divisional All Star meet at the conclusion of the season. The league is recreational in nature and we support our guiding principal of “Let the Kids Swim.”
Pools are considered for admission into the league on an individual basis. The primary consideration is whether the club is a good fit for the league. Factors evaluated are location, size of swim team and ability to adhere to the league bylaws. Inquiries regarding the league should be addressed to the league President, Angela WIlson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no events at this time.
- USA Swimming Announces 2021-22 U.S. National Junior Team Roster
- USA Swimming Recognizes 2021-2022 Club Excellence Recipients
- 2022 USA Swimming Foundation Learn-to-Swim Grant Applications Now Available to Youth and Adult Swim Lesson Providers
- Olympic Stars Headline USA Swimming Golden Goggle Awards Nominees
- USA Swimming Announces Athletes to be Named to 2021-2022 Open Water National Team