The Greater Charlotte Swim League is a member group of pools in the Charlotte area that provides summer swimming competition for children in a friendly and nurturing environment. The League is administered by a five member board of directors. Member pools are divided into divisions based on their relative competitiveness. Teams will participate in 5 or 6 dual-team meets per summer, as well as a divisional All Star meet at the conclusion of the season. The league is recreational in nature and we support our guiding principal of “Let the Kids Swim.”
Pools are considered for admission into the league on an individual basis. The primary consideration is whether the club is a good fit for the league. Factors evaluated are location, size of swim team and ability to adhere to the league bylaws. Inquiries regarding the league should be addressed to the league President, Angela WIlson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no events at this time.
- USA Swimming Names 43 Junior Athletes to International Roster
- USA Swimming Announces Dates for 2021 Toyota U.S. Open and Speedo Winter Junior National Championships
- Second Milestone Achieved in USA Swimming’s Safe Sport Club Recognition LSC Incentive
- USA Swimming Names 2020 U.S. Olympic Swim Team
- USA Swimming Partners with BD to Provide COVID-19 Screening for the Olympic Trials and Other Competitive Swimming Events