The Greater Charlotte Swim League is a member group of pools in the Charlotte area that provides summer swimming competition for children in a friendly and nurturing environment. The League is administered by a five member board of directors. Member pools are divided into divisions based on their relative competitiveness. Teams will participate in 5 or 6 dual-team meets per summer, as well as a divisional All Star meet at the conclusion of the season. The league is recreational in nature and we support our guiding principal of “Let the Kids Swim.”
Pools are considered for admission into the league on an individual basis. The primary consideration is whether the club is a good fit for the league. Factors evaluated are location, size of swim team and ability to adhere to the league bylaws. Inquiries regarding the league should be addressed to the league President, Angela WIlson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no events at this time.
- USA Swimming Foundation Supports Swim Lesson Providers Across the Country in Providing Swim Lessons to More Than 1.3 Million Children in 2018
- Women in Swimming History: Mistifying Performance
- USA Swimming Foundation Announces 2019 Make a Splash Tour Locations
- USA Swimming Announces 2019 National Diversity Select Camp Participants
- 2018 Marketing Club of the Year Award Winners Explain the Secrets Behind Their Success