Team Rosters Due By June 1, 2017 - pls email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 3/3/2009
Each club is responsible for providing the GCSL President a current team roster generated on Team Manager Software on or before June 1st. Swimmers must be listed on the roster before they will be eligible to swim in a meet. Additions to rosters can be submitted at any time. Remember that swimmers will not be eligible for the All-Star meet unless they have competed in at least two dual meets during the season. No meet results for your team will be recognized until a roster is submitted.
There are no events at this time.
- USA Swimming Foundation Surpasses 5 Million Children Served with Swim Lessons Through Make a Splash
- The USA Swimming Insurance Marketplace
- USA Swimming Wraps Up National Select Camp Weekends
- USA Swimming Honors Second Annual 18 & Under World 100
- USA Swimming Elevates Lindsay Mintenko to Oversee National Team, Restructures Technical Swimming Staff