Team Rosters Due By June 1, 2018 - email to email@example.com
Date Posted: 3/1/2018
Each club is responsible for providing the GCSL President a current team roster generated on Team Manager Software on or before June 1st. Swimmers must be listed on the roster before they will be eligible to swim in a meet. Additions to rosters can be submitted at any time. Remember that swimmers will not be eligible for the All-Star meet unless they have competed in at least two dual meets during the season. No meet results for your team will be recognized until a roster is submitted.
- TRAINING (2-4:30 pm) AND RIBBON PICK UP (1:30-3 pm)- SUN May 6th AT WEDDINGTON SWIM & RACQUET CLUB.
- PLS EMAIL CERT OF LIABILITY TO GCSLCERTLIABILITY@GMAIL.COM BY JUNE 1st. PLS INSURE FACILITY NAME/ADDRESS HAS BEEN UPDATED.
- Lake Park seeks Asst. Swim Coach
- Interested in Joining the Greater Charlotte Swim League?
There are no events at this time.
- USA Swimming Letter to Members
- USA Swimming Foundation Achieves 2017 Goal, Provides Swim Lessons to 1 Million Children
- USA Swimming Aligns with Swaponz to Create Unique Smartphone Cases
- 2018 Board of Directors Call for Nominations
- Buffalo City Swim Racers were Top Team in Multicultural Marketing at Last Year's #SwimBiz