Team Rosters Due By June 1, 2018 - email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 3/1/2018
Each club is responsible for providing the GCSL President a current team roster generated on Team Manager Software on or before June 1st. Swimmers must be listed on the roster before they will be eligible to swim in a meet. Additions to rosters can be submitted at any time. Remember that swimmers will not be eligible for the All-Star meet unless they have competed in at least two dual meets during the season. No meet results for your team will be recognized until a roster is submitted.
There are no events at this time.
- What is "Off the Blocks?" Q&A with Splash Editor Jim Rusnak
- Premier of "Off the Blocks" Set for June 13 on usaswimming.org
- USA Swimming Foundation Sets Guinness Record for Largest Kickboard
- USA Swimming to Introduce Flex Swim Membership in September 2018
- USA Swimming, Competitor Swim Anchor Partnership with National Community Outreach Initiative